We have all been told that God is with us, He wants a relationship with us, He loves us; but sometimes …


We have all been told that God is with us, He wants a relationship with us, He loves us; but sometimes …

I wonder. If God is all-knowing, all powerful, omnipotent, why would He care about one insignificant person like me? Does He even notice me? Does He really care? Am I worthy?

I don’t think these thoughts are unique to me.

We do have questions, we want answers. As a loving Father, God wants to give us these answers, and His answer is: of course, my child! You do matter, I desire a relationship with you, I created you for that. You are so valuable to me, and I love you.

“Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you and before you were born, I consecrated you.” (Jeremiah 1:5)

The 99 Experience helps us examine our relationship with God; whatever that looks like … non-existent, distant, holidays only, friendly terms, best buds. All equally important, because He is patiently waiting for YOU wherever you may be. He created you and will pursue you if you are the one lost sheep or part of the flock of 99; you matter.

He loves each one of us, as if there were only one of us.

Do this for you. Join us at the 99 Experience; come the nights you can. We will meet from 6:30-8 in the Saint Wenceslaus Church basement February 9, 10, 11. We will watch some powerful testimonies and share our thoughts. We will have time for prayer and journaling (if you have a journal please bring it).

Allow the Holy Spirit to work in your life.

In addition, on Monday night, there will be an opportunity for reconciliation and on Wednesday, a time for Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament. These are optional, but will be available if you choose to participate.

Bring a friend and join us. If you have questions, please contact Laura at 952.758.5131.

May you know God’s presence beside you on your journey.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter from Our Parochial Administrator